Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

a time for families to get together and give thanks for the good things in our lives and have a traditional family meal....
 Me ...I am thankful for my Sister who helps take care of me.. I am thankful for the few friends that I have....
 I am thankful to have my utilities this Thanksgiving..... And I am thankful that you like my "blog"... ( Mostly I am thankful for my acquired Collection of Villains ... even if I cannot afford to buy anymore additions to Add to them ...they help to keep my spirits up ...most of the time...
 And I am thankful that the new dog ( "Uno's" Offspring) will be at my home in a couple of days... The Dog has become much more accustomed to me over the last few weeks....I know he cannot replace my lost dog, "Uno" ... But he will be there for me ...and should really lift our spirits...
 Your Friend, ....The Doctor

1 comment: