Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hello Kiddies...

I thought that you might like to know how i have been spending my time ( nearly every waking hour0 ...Playing my Sims2...
 I like to hang out with my "computer-generated non-existent friends" .... It helps to take my mind off of other "troubles".....

a mage's lair

I really like my "evil Tentacled Eyeball Mages""


as you see there a great many horrors that roam my Sims neighborhoods....
As I stated before I am working on "Evil Toy-Makers"... And have amassed hundreds of the vile reject toys in certain homes in the neighborhoods,,, This Evil  Clown-In-A-Box ...it scares you the first time you play with it ...The Second time it literately scares the piss out of the character...LOL 
I have created worlds of graveyards and rundown toy factories... as well as many an "interesting"  Character

1 comment: