Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome Alex Jowski....

A belated Welcome to the Crypt Sir ....Sorry for the delay in doing so, but we have not been up to par for nearly a month now...
 Mr. Jowski is also a fan of my favorite non-computer game, Dungeons and dragons.... in the past I play this role-playing game for about 20 years... These days I do Not have any friends with whom to play ....so why even bother..... It was something that I really enjoyed....But apparently that is in the past and I do not see getting to play again.....
                                        I miss my worlds that I created for my players....
                         So welcome to the Doctor's Crypt and feel free to look over our many posts....
                              Oh and by the way he has a blog called "Geek Juice" please check it out......

1 comment: