Friday, May 11, 2012

Spore Still Crashing....

This is the race o critters that I ran for a while this morning before going to Monroe for "Group".... Been back with these "Spider-Creatures" for over another 12 hours....(minus about an hour spent hanging out with friends....)
And here they invde the Earth....

Sorry for not keeping up the "Blog" as I was doing.... Many bad things ....and now have crawled into the "Spore Galaxy" to escape from it all ... been doing the job ( to a good extent...even more so than my Sims2)

                                                           How about a Song ...???
                                                            I like this one better.....
                                   Well back to the conquest of the galaxy by my "Spiders".....

No comments:

Post a Comment