Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Doctor Visit.....June 2012

I like the fact that the Lung Doctor does Not "beat around the bush" or try to "sugar-coat" the facts....
My coughing "spasms" ( they are pretty bad these days) have gotten Much worse over the last month or so..... and still loosing weight.... (131 lbs now) this pack of cigarettes is to be my last...I know that it will be Very difficult..... but, I have No choice ....
Not to mention the $$$$ that I will save each month....!!!!

 ( apparently I have lost at least a third of the use of my remaining lung within the last bit over four months....) Stacey is feeling pretty "down" as of today..... We will know more on this health situation in about four or five months....
                                             I did not know that Bob Marley sang this song first.....
                                         Just remember that things could Always be worse.......

1 comment:

  1. Quitting will be hard, but keep with it! Hope you start feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete