Thursday, June 14, 2012

Good News....

this is something that I drew many years past... Later I made a silk-screen of this image ... this is one of the prints....
                   for once there is something really Good to post .... We have gotten a Scanner...!!!
Print and color for yourself...
As soon as Alex (My Computer Doctor) gets a chance to get it hooked up for us
The Computer Wiz himself
....I shall be able to start posting the many wonderful things that I have amassed since my youth..... Look forward to many more post to come here at the Crypt........

1 comment:

  1. Now having to use Windows 7.... it does not "support" my Scanner....(No Driver)
    and Alex did not tell ne this for over 1/2 a year...!!!!
    ... That is why All of those books , horror comics and horror Magazines have taken up 1/2 of my living room for over two years now.... and the scanner at the Library is more set up for Mac users... ( Some of our more "prominent" townsfolk do Not use PC's)...
    and ... now Only they (the Library Staff) scan items for you in the back ... (and E-mail you a copy in tiff Format... which is "Useless" to us to use in a post....!!!

    ReplyDelete