Sunday, June 17, 2012

Not Up to Par....

                          The Doctor took a "tumble" Friday morning about 6:00am....
I was crouched down at my pumpkin patch pulling a few grass sprouts ... reached over and thus altered my center of gravity and did a backwards tumble... then a 2 foot drop ...landed between upper shoulder blades and my neck ( these are the areas that I impacted....) at first I believed the intense chest pains to be from where the impact shoved my jaw section into my sternum ... later discovering that the pain is apparently the internal bruising of my only lung .... this sucks ...not really anything that can be done the "fix" this injury.....
so ....I have no choice but to endure..... However my coughing fits cause unbearable pain !!....

No comments:

Post a Comment