Saturday, July 28, 2012

Just had "Breathing-Attack".....

Since my phone died about a week ago....( Have to wait for "disability check" to purchase a cheap one at "Dollar General"...)
 I had to have neighbor to call pharmacy for new inhaler ... Newer one "missing"...did find older one with a few hits still left.....I took my "powder-in-capsule" ones (Two "Spriva" ).... ( a crushable gel-cap that you insert into device and ..mash button to impail the capsule then quickly inhaling the freed powder ....Not to be taken "orally" )
We NEED to "Smile"....
 Really sucks when your ability to "Breath" is "just Not There....) ... This onset had me "Scared"....
 Had one of my "Coughing-Fits" and then just Could NOT Breath...... only in very short gulps of air....
 Kiddies I know that I post on a Lot of "scary" stuff...... But this is What Scares Me !!!

1 comment: