Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sorry for Not Posting Yesterday....

                                   As we sit back into this Nintendo chair....
 My room in my later teens...Got screwed out of my Alien....But that is a long sad tale....And pictures of "Boss Hogg"... (met him at a Car Show.....)   You can even see my Star Wars Bed spread and Pillow...lol
I was checking the stats of The "Crypt".... after getting in last night ...
We had 582 views for the day!!!!...  I saw that "Invasion of the Saucermen" was popular yesterday so I found what we could....
         Been ... going over the Internet looking up many things... and a Lot of Horror.....Trying to find Cool Stuff to post for you good people and been watching movies as well as You Tube clips.....
So we wanted to take a moment to thank you may bloggers.... your comments show up in my G-Mail account page.... I often post a reply that way .... but we try to respond to any posted comments ...
                           Thanks from the "Crypt".... We have many more books to post......
Standing in front of me, I have a "Cheron figure from the first "Clash of the Titans"....
                                               Have Not even gotten to my Toys yet.....

4 comments:

  1. I MUST have that chair! Im so glad i found your blogger account :) Hope all is well with you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image with shark... this exist?? O.O'

    ReplyDelete
  3. A major fish tank broke...Some where in the mid-east about a year or more past... ( From " Strange Days Indeed News" ... "David" in my Followers Last year , 2011 posts)
    I wish that I had a carved chair like this one... I believe it was made somewhere near Germany.... but I am stuck sitting upon the floor.. or in this "game chair"....

    ReplyDelete