Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dr. Terror's House of Horrors....

                                            One of my favorite films of my childhood......
                                      The Story about the Plant was always my favorite ....
         One of my favorite Horror Anthology films of all time... originally released back in 1965...
                We hope that you good folk enjoy this British film with Peter Cushing as "Dr. Terror....
                     also starring Christopher Lee ...( Another film by Milton Subotsky).

2 comments:

  1. We tried to find something to watch that shoul "lift our Spirits"... as we had stated earlier ....feeling a bit down today.... Mostly due to external forces....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished re-watching this entertaining film... the stories were a bit "shorter" that I remember them from my youth... Still an enjoyable movie....

    ReplyDelete