Friday, November 2, 2012

Good Morning Kiddies.....

The Loud "bass" of the car across the street was vibrating the glass of the window beside of my bed ....(Window probably needs more caulking...)
This card is just something sitting at my computer.... I looked over and thought that I would share it with you ...This was apparently given away to "trick-or-treaters" back in the 90's as part of a "Safety First" program...
Breathing is slightly better today ...it is just after 11:00am here... I get to get my much needed medication in a bit over an hour....  Just wanted you all to know that I am still alive ( though only "barely")....
                       and "lurking just around the corner" is our Next Holiday.....Thanksgiving
                                          ... And a happy "Day of the Dead" to you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment