Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Appoligised to My Neighbor....

                       
                             Yes dear Kiddies ...I threatened a "Big Bad" last night....
 The having been given a the fact tat he was to pay me $10.oo yesterday ( for use of my garbage pick up.. which is abuot $40.oo per month ...  only charge him $10..   Not  a lot ... but the extra cash helps a Lot...
 My dad (the locksmith is fixing a lock on my trash can Tomorrow... ..Later I spoke with him and he said that he would have my $10.00 in a bit ...)
I also told him that if he wishes to continue using my trash He will pay me at the first of each month , instead of giving money at the end of the month.... ( which he gives me the "runaround....the money at  each end of the Month.... ) I am totally broke at present...   I felt that I owed him an apology for threatening to have him and the neighbor "evicted" by the owners of these two house... (and I can Too)

2 comments:

  1. That was pretty honorable. If we can't ignore them we should then do our best to be friendly to our neighbors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do Not really like" my newest neighbors... or their "illegal" activities....
    I really like dogs ...and they each have several pit bulls... Their dogs really like me ... ( the one neighbor is rather scared of his male dog ... I just walk right up to it and the dog loves me... and its owner cannot even get close to him ...lol The good deeds that I do for these two neighbors is to keep watch to see if their doge get loose... thus I recapture them and leave them tied to their front porch... the neighbor across the street does not even say "thank you"...
    but my keeping watch for their animals is Not something that I do for "Them" ... I just like their dogs... and the Hell with their owners...

    ReplyDelete