Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Good Morning

                               
                                       Stacey here.... it is a bit warmer outside today...

                             
                               My friend asked me if "He was an A$$Hole last night"....I told him that he went off at the young dude ...trying to convince him that I am truly "evil" inside ....and worse....
I guess I will try to find something to take my mind off of the "issues" at hand...
                    

2 comments:

  1. The recent Cold...Killed almost all ..dear Countess... Right Now trying to save my home from "Local Government" They have tried several ways to get rid of me and my home in the last few months... and are still at it ...I wish you the very best dear Lady ... But "troubles" are afoot ...

    ReplyDelete