Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Good Evening Kiddies....


                        Something happened to my doctor's office visit this morning ...
                               So it had to be rescheduled for tomorrow morning....
from "3-D Monster"

And I will have to wait a bit on my cup of coffee....It was unplugged.... so when I just went to get myself a cup ... it had not even brewed... oh well , mostly been one of those days ...again.
cool mask
 Well tomorrow is a whole other new day to "screw up"... but  Always remember that things could Always be even Worse....
so I never got back in time to hang out with my visiting Friend before he had to leave ....
                                                      How about a Tale of Terror Kiddies...???
              From the older Vaults of that great blog "The Horrors of It All".....We bring you....
                                             Enjoy the tale of "The Dark Passage"....



And they gleefully welcomed Nick to his "new home"....and he lived Horribly Ever After....

1 comment:

  1. I posted this one not so much for the "story" but for the "Ghohties"... they look pretty Cool

    ReplyDelete