Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Well... My Sims Finally "Crapped-Out"....


                                         I saw it coming ... with  all the little "glitches".....

                           Lost many really cool characters.... saved "some pieces" though...

                           Well,..... Save what I can from RAR-Files in the "Downloads" folder....

The whole "mess" s more than a bit depressing...
pick up what pieces that we can salvage... Completely "Un-install"  the entire game ... file by file....
                                    Then Re-install" the whole thing from saved files...

                             A few days work whenever we can get around to doing so....

1 comment:

  1. Saved that which I could.... And Deleted My little World.....
    In a day or two we may try to reinstall the Sims2

    ReplyDelete