Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Great Afternoon to You All....


                                                 Just fixed a fresh pot of Coffee.....

Sorry for the absence .... My Friends had invited "Stacey" to come over and drink with them....
  They said that they felt that Stacey needed to get out of the House...,
 They were drinking a Honey-Liquor .... It was a rather "smooth" drink.... So we drank too much way too fast ...
 But you know how us Humans tend to over-do things.... So I soon ended up "sick"....
 (Should have eaten first earlier) We drink Beer ... Not liquor...!!!!
Well after he hosed off the patio...  we tried to move ... did Not make it far at all... and if we tried to sit up... the nausea quickly returned.... So, there I lay.... in a small puddle of water for some time.....
 My Friends did watch over drunken Stacey to insure I did not injure myself...

                                        And no "hang-over" the following day....
The rest of my time (quite a bit of it too) has been spent playing my "Human Proto-Type" creation on my "Spore" game.....
Ugly little skinless "Critter" is he not..... Well, Back off for now to take over the Galaxy.....

1 comment:

  1. No hangover? Must have been some good stuff. I always loved that Wild Turkey Honey Wiskey when in the mood for such a thing.

    ReplyDelete