Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hope That You are Well this Evening....


                                                            Just sitting here.....
My Friend is asleep on the couch ( where I normally sleep) ... so I guess we will be at my computer all night ...or till her ride for her to go and get ready for work... (She had to be at work at 5:30am Sunday .... so she is very tired...)

                                    Well she bought me a Beer for the evening.....

    Been watching clips from the newest "The Thing" film... ( never got to see the movie)....
                                                                Some Cool "mutations"....
                                      Wow... We found the whole movie as well.....!!!!
                                                        Looks like Not Kiddies.....
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment