Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sorry Did Not Feel so Well...

                          
After returning from having Breakfast with my Family... we went back to sleep for a bit... ( this is something that we rarely ever do.... Once we are Up... we are up for the rest of the day and evening)....
It was a Pleasant little meal.. and there were no Townsfolk to set there talking badly of Stacey this time".... That happened the last time ... then I just "walked out" to wait on my family , rather than "cause a scene").... these sorry folk will not even allow me to go and get myself something from uptown.... it was months before Stacey ever went back to the "Dollar Store", because of a "hateful" old man who worked there... ( Bastard had even "stalked" my home a few years back ...until a Friend's Mother and her Family went off at Him...)
 
                  The people of this Town have treated Stacey badly since his early childhood....
My "peers" (Often due to the influence of their parents, who told them to stay away from me ... because I was "Strange".... this later lead to me being treated like I was a "outcast" , at best.... being constantly "Bullied" at most times.... School was HELL...
Because Stacey was Not into Cars and Sports....( I enjoyed Monsters and Horror Films) Everyone either avoided me or went out of their way to hurt me....So we grew up being "terrified" to be around other people..... Yes, They really "Fucked-up" my mind from an early age....
                              
                                  I think that the Joker sums things ("Life") up rather well....

2 comments:

  1. People sometimes sucks, don't let they make feel bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear Friend for these encouraging words.....
    Our best wishes to you dear Lady Nuki.....

    ReplyDelete