Wednesday, July 30, 2014

In Just over a Week the "Crypt" will have been Running for Three Years....


                        we were loosing our mind at the time.... and in much better health...
within a few weeks of blogging ... we "lost it" badly and had to go to the "looney Bin" for a week...
 at least they had good food and lots of coffee....
    the day after they released me .... my beloved dog got out and was run over ... that was devastating....
                          We have had many more "misfortunes " since then Kiddies......
other than breathing issues and the pains from my fall this morning.... we are doing rather well today ...
                          just stuck here in this town... there are far worse places to be....
                                                     hope that you all are well this day.....
about to have a couple cups of Coffee.....

 a couple of my fingers continue to get in my way while typing ... still injured from the fall this morning... except for that and harsh pain in my head and back of my neck ... (knee looks much worse than it is) we will just have to take things a slower today....and my wounds from the attack are still healing well (except for the deep gash in the front.... that one is taking some time to heal...)
                            we just sit here alone and try not to think too much....

No comments:

Post a Comment