Wednesday, September 24, 2014

We have to be in Court Friday....

 
                                                   Finally got the pictures for court....
The "Crack-Head" who attacked me.... (listed as "simple assault" only .... for pinning me to the floor by the throat and steadily beating me in the face .. after i managed to get loose ... he lunged at me and continued the attack ( by the clock on the wall ... the second attack lasted for about 4 minutes)...
                             here are a  couple of images from two days later....


The entire inside of my upper lip was a flap of meat that would "flop" back and forth...

5 comments:

  1. Sorry, .... very Bad nerves... so, we do not get to shave very often...

    ReplyDelete
  2. except for a lump of scar tissue (where he tore a chunk out of my lower lip .... the injuries have now healed ... the first few weeks were very painful ....
    ... what "Luck" the Judge will not do anything to him anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the prettiest blue eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. and a couple years of extractions...
    no longer have teeth... and too many bone-fragments to wear dentures

    ReplyDelete