Monday, November 17, 2014

And this Batch of "Hoodlums".....


 few years back this "Black" gang of punks thought that they could "take over" my hometown....
     Calling themselves "the Goon Squad" ... (the term "Goon" is from an old Popeye cartoon...)
                            These horrible "things" tried to terrorize My Town....
After some assaults on citizens and their "Drug Dealing"... when one of their "druggie" customers robbed a store in Marshville... we contacted their local "Leader".... he tried "talking Shit" to me... I let him know that they will cease this kind of "activity" in this town,... or I was going to start blowing up their Homes ...Families and All...!!!
                         .... They moved their criminal activities up the road to Monroe....
                                       Known many of them since they were kids....
        So I was able to accomplish something for Marshville that even the cops could Not....

4 comments:

  1. ... speaking of gangs, I know a woman whose elderly mother called and left a message on her phone advising the young lady not to go out to the mailbox in her bathrobe, because it was red and the mother heard that red was a gang color....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know about "the Hammer"... but we were Not going to stand for their activities in my Hometown...!!!
    ... some of them have seen a sample of the "things" that we can make... and my "laugh" (been told by more than a few folks ) seems to "scare" people....

    ReplyDelete
  3. And ANY "retaliation" over this post and we will start removing them... at least till someone finally stops us ..( And the only way to stop Stacey at that point would be to kill me...)

    ReplyDelete