Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Now They Are Really Messing With Me......

                   
The Town said that (through-out) this month of March that they will be adding Chlorine and other "Chemicals" to the town's water supply....
This is after the jar of water had sat for three minutes ... only a portion of the bottom had begun to "clear"... This is , and always has been all that we consume ... this many chemicals at one time cannot be very "good" for my health....
                                         Just ran a pot of water to use to make Coffee....
                            "White"..... Looked white and as "clear" as "Milk"... WTF??????
                                             And I am supposed to "drink" this ....?????
                       I will ask if someone can get me a few gallons of water to use for drinking...

3 comments:

  1. Fv(king with my Coffee is going to really Pi$$ us Off".....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Due in part to "low water line flow" in my portion of town... pipes ans sewer lines are older than me on this side of town for the most part....

    ReplyDelete