Monday, March 2, 2015

We Have Been "Thinking"....


                          We have reviewed many "possibilities" and their "outcomes".....
                                         But... We All have to "face Reality"...
Though most "ideas" end in my demise... at least we have some "options"....
My friend was right, signs of my illness have become very "noticeable' to others....
Even More of a reason Not to go around people.... and the uncontrollable coughing "fits"...
or should we have a "panic Attack"... Are my bad nerves very noticeable today....
Not for the sake of "vanity" .. my appearance matters very little to me... (a bit more weight would be nice)... ( a fact that we can conceal with more layers of clothing...)
             Doubt that we will ever be leaving this house very often ever again...

These boxes (and the items stacked atop of them ... are a sizable part of my collection (mostly my Toys) yes we need to sort through All of this "mess" as well...
 Its not that bad of a "Prison" ... at least we have the things that I have spent my life collecting...
...and warmer weather will come along soon... so we will not be so cold in here...


3 comments:

  1. Not "upset"... just "saddened"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you've got so much stuff blocking the doorway, it's no wonder you'll never leave the house again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely. A collection that has taken so long to assemble should be displayed with love. :-)

    ReplyDelete