Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I Was "Wrong"..,...

              
Found out that my Brother's Stuff.... also comes with ( at least "part-Time")... , My Brother...!!!
just woke up to the fact that someone had been in my home...
                        the only picture that I could find is a older "Mug Shot"...
this "panicked me a bit...  even the post that I use to barricade my back door of a night had been moved...... so I cautiously began to "explore my home... he left the toilet "un-flushed" ( full of "Crap") and discovered that the side room light was Not working... took my eyes a second to adjust... and there was my Brother lying in the side room ... (having climbed over all of his Boxes...)
                   .... this song could prove to be "true" for Stacey.... Time will tell..
Right now the fact that he took down the "security measures" that we put in place if we leave... and when I sleep... so he mostly managed to "destroy" Any sense of "security" that I had ... ( doubt that Stacey will leave this house again until I can better secure it....

Not really "Mad" at him... just he managed to leave me feeling "unsafe" and unable to protect my home... do Not want to resort to "Booby Traps" again .... (gotten some rather bad injuries from running into them first thing in the morning...

Not "good" and have no idea of the "duration" of this "mess"...My Sister has already told him that He will Not stay Here...!!!
...if he gets mad at Stacey and even "threatens" to "lay a hand" on me... We Will "Hurt" him.....!!!!
My sister was here that night that my brother was cussing me and threatening me... So I had a large knife in my hand (for "protection", if needed)...in the heat of the argument... the blade (short "tang" and all..). separated from the handle (which I was still tightly holding)... the blade went through the top of his foot (shoe and all) and out the side of his foot ... sticking into the floor... (my Sister was sitting right beside of him at the time..)
.. the last time that I ever pulled a weapon on him ... it was a "beer can"... he just "laughed" at me.. and said ..."with what... ,a beer can...???" .... at which point I ripped the can in half and said to him ...."No, Two Blades"... and I Will put you in the Hospital"... he got really "pissed" and stormed out of the house...
 
.. there could be some "Bad Times" ahead for Stacey in the very near future"...
oh and he is a "Thief"... so will not be "sleeping while He is here... I can go for days with No sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment