Friday, August 21, 2015

A Nice Cooler Evening....


                                     just sitting here alone (as usual these days)
feeling much better for now... these "light-headiness" occurrences have been happening much more over these last few months... tried to walk (about five blocks) earlier...
had to stop and lean against a tree for support several times... even had to stop and sit under at large tree for a short bit... but we were determined to walk there....

got up and finished my walk out of "spite" for being mad at myself for not even being able to take such a short walk...

it was cool in their home... so we sat for a visit... she even gave me a bottle of cold water...(we had a nice visit..
 good to get out of this corner ...and if Stacey does not start walking more ... we will become "bed-ridden" much sooner...
                           
... yes my health continues to worsen... and I still try to do the things that we used to be able to easily do.... then get mad at myself when I fail... ... but, I refuse to just "give up"....!!!!

3 comments:

  1. going on 6:00am here ... about to call it a night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have low blood sugar? That can cause lightheadedness and unconsciousness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, dear Lady Debra (they do blood work on me about every three months)... and the "light-headidiness" comes fro lack of oxygen to the brain...
      another "Breathing issue"... and out of one of my needed meds till tomorrow (if they even have it in Stock.. This a "rural town"....

      Delete