Monday, August 10, 2015

And been without My Meds for Over a Week...

                                                          "Is it Safe"....
as I often do when my nerve pills arrive ... the first dose , I include an extra 1/2 pill ...
 just to get this med back into my system then sat back to finish watching Black Sunday....
                
                         the nerve pills put me to sleep for about six hours...
now , well after midnight.... I still have to shave , shower and get ready for morning... more dental surgery...my heart will Not survive being put to sleep... so "injections into my gums and must be fully conscious through it all... ( last time he removed 4 teeth... ... as for tomorrow ... do not know how many teeth so very soft foods for the rest of the year... refuse to be reduced to eating jars baby food..
 
Now have to do everything in a bit of a rush... shave (as best I can)  shower wash and condition my hair already just ate some thing (though was not hungry )... we will get to have a biscuit for breakfast.... we will be in considerable pain for at least a week and unable  to eat much on anything..
that bout of sleep has put me behind on anything that I need to get done before my Dentist  Visit in the morning... something that we have dreaded for the last month....
( at least he is not this "sadistic" ... just a bit "rough" having my head jerked about by the teeth)
and face even more days of extractions .. about one visit a month... not even giving the other wounds time to heal.... So off for a bit ao being tortured tomorrow...
                                   (Not "something" that we are looking forward to)
so not sure that we will be in very good spirits. tomorrow... but we will try to act more cheerful and "upbeat" ...although we will to not allow that state of mind interfere with posting....
... remember... The Show Must Go On...

2 comments:

  1. If I look at the DON'T PANIC sign too long, my eyes go wonky.

    Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so great ... but we have felt Much worse... so we can accept this...

    ReplyDelete