Thursday, August 13, 2015

Nuking my Pizza Now...


                                                         hard crust would be "Painful"...
                                         So what if it is a bit of a "mess" at least we can eat it...

Found the last of my bread "ruined" ... So Food "choices" very limited... cannot even have a peanut Butter sandwich... and we are hungry...
                                                      Poverty SUCKS...

                         having that pizza fir now (with the "tainted"water)

                        My Dog's can of food is looking rather "appetizing" for now...

             And we will show you a "Cool' "trick" wit common Grapes later, Kiddies...

2 comments:

  1. A delightful post, nice of you to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sister has run uptown to get me a few "food" items...

    ReplyDelete