Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Been Adding Some bits to My Sims....


so far, most (of the few that we have tried) have worked rather well.. though some of the "items" in their inventory were "missing".... and even added back my Villains (mostly)..... and poor "Biizzaro" just was not there... ... but my other villains seem to be working (for now)....

but still have Lex Luthor ("Business Tycoon"... could Not have him labeled "Criminal Mastermind" like the others)..., Scarecrow ( he just returned from "island Vacation) ,Brainac , who for now builds "Lex-Botts (Servo robots) for Luthor....) Solomon Grundy.... Poison Ivy.... Mr. Freeze Two-Face (the "eye" that I worked so hard on was "lost")... and of course ...the Joker...
      
Got mad at myself last night and that made me determined to see what , if anything that I could do...

No comments:

Post a Comment