Thursday, September 3, 2015

Credit History........


My "disability" funds came in today.... though I cannot touch it ... only my Sister can withdraw money for me....

Back in 1990 a couple of people (who we Smiled about upon hearing that they were Dead) stole my ID... and opened a fraudulent checking account... (they wrote about 400 bad checks in just a few weeks.... I knew Nothing about this till the cops came for me....
.... Well, went through Months of "hassle" over that ... The Bank would Not allow me any info about any of this... My long hair was the only thing that got me out of the trials that I had to go to (in another county , where the checks were written...
 
... to top it all off... the Sheriff Detective in charge of my case was arrested for trying to hire someone to kill his wife ... and his "cases" (some like mine) were basically "disregarded"...
... but the Bank (that did No checking when they opened the account... They used a pay-roll check from an Automotive Repair shop that had gone out of business 15 years earlier... I was still in High School back then... and as their "home Address" , they gave an abandoned store....) But the Bank "Black-Balled" Stacey from ever even opening a Savings Account...

                                   So beware of "credit fraud"...!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment