Tuesday, September 15, 2015

It Took All Night...

                              
                             at something after 4:00am... we seem to have a game again...
but that is it..... many weeks of working at it to even try to have back some version of my previous game...

so at least a month or two till I have some "version" of my game as it was... a Lot of work...

Just made coffee... the coffee filter collapsed.. so coffee full of grounds... ( cannot really afford to just pour it out (would have to do without for now if I did)... 

2 comments:

  1. I don't really understand how your Sims can crash but I sure am sorry it did.
    When your coffee pot has grounds, add a little cold water to your hot coffee pot and it will help settle the grounds to the bottom. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice tip.... I just let them settle to the bottom.... and slowly pour without disturbing them...
      ... after a Lot of time and work ... got back somewhat of a "Game"...

      Delete