Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Happy Birthday Mr. Poe...!!!

                           
                                  Yes today is the birthday of this great Author...

                    A happy Birthday from all of those readers to whom you gave nightmares....
                         
                              
                         Leaving for a day at the doctor's office.... just blood work...
                 
                                  more with Mr. Poe later... waiting on my ride...

3 comments:

  1. He had such a tragic and thwarted life. But what a legacy he left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the doctor's office. I'm off for my annual blood tests tomorrow (not looking forward to it).

    And happy birthday to cheery old Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely by now you have received my package...let me know, if you would, pls.

    ReplyDelete