Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Hello Hope that You are Well...

                                                              another day here...
Just sitting here (in Marshville) played a bit  of Spore and cleared out (to a storage drive) about 40 gigs of info.... that took a while  Most All stored Sims Things ... to free up some memory on my main computer... still having "game crashes" (mostly when we press "save"..)
just learned over the weekend how to "scale down" items and "buildings" in these Adventures to make "props" the right size for the players ... Thus, can create some really cool Lab set for game-play.
                                                    I am Not that "Old" yet....
               My good Friend told me the other night the this song makes him think of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment