Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hello....


                                       Hope that All of you are well Today...

Using breathing machine as I type this... chest pains not as bad today and breathing much better
Been playing my new "Reaper"... will save after he gets "Freeze Ray" and Start the Captain that we want (an old Character from my days of D&D) ... 

This Undead Mage was my Main Character, Ruler of  my Undead Empire.... soon to be a "Captain"... No "Spells" so he has "Bees" and a Freeze"... we will have him obtain "Diplomat" items(including the Cape)....

Deleted the Empire of my Eye-Creatures in my game ( they built a sizeable Civilization)
Got me a cool "Scientist" class Captain... (rather than "Wanderer" class)... that was one of the main reasons that we played their Empire in the first place... just to get this Captain...
 
           And another creator has promised us a special "gift" creation (a "creepy" one...!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment