Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Nearly Lunch Time...


                                   ... just having my re-heated coffee from last night...
afraid my lunch will be a peanut butter sandwich to go with my coffee... we will have a bit better later...(a cheap frozen thing that we microwave this evening) ... breathing is mostly better today...

                              My Step-Mother bought me a few "pot Pies" (they were on sale)
                                 Can't help but to think of this song while having a "meat-pie"...
Chest cavity hurts , making doing things more difficult... we see doctor next week for him to check the progress of my lung infection... and more teeth extractions in about a week as well...

well that is an "update on my state of health... (may not feel very good, but Not going to allow that to stop us !

                   An old tune ... Death may be coming for us... but we are Not going "quietly" !!!!

                       Intend to not let dying stop us... may slow us down a bit, though...

2 comments:

  1. so glad to hear your chest is a bit better..just do what your doctor suggests and hopefully you will get this thing whipped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More worried over the tumor on my heart... but, doing our best for now... have a pleasant week, dear Lady...

      Delete