Monday, June 5, 2017

Starting the Week Off...


Went to Dentist (thought for just a fitting for the false teeth) he extracted a bit of bone..,,
So more mouth pain again...

Trying to figure out just "what" we have Supposedly done... The Corrupt cops of my little town were bothering my Dentist to ask questions about Me... He (The "Fat-A$$" Corrupt Pervert) As Chief of Police,now, ...but, as a  cop Harassed me for nearly 20 years... if he were to see me walking... we were stopped searched and detained... and He knows that he must now show "Just Cause" or we are turning him in to the Civil Liberties Union in our State's Capitol ...
                
This sorry excuse for a human being... Is plotting something to charge me with... have not done anything, yet.... and have avoided this Corrupt Lying sack of crap...

1 comment:

  1. Just a bit more of this "B-S" ... Drama is indeed persistent in trying to come upon us... and I do nothing to get into any "Trouble" ... just here in my corner...

    ReplyDelete